You can store your photographic materials safely by using Archival White Paper from Archival Methods as a form of interleaving paper or protective cover for your media. The paper is made from alpha cellulose with 25% cotton fiber content and is calcium carbonate buffered as well as both acid and lignin free for preventing degradation of your photographs. It has a basis weigh tof 120 gsm and passes the Photographic Activity Test (PAT) as indicated in ISO IT 18916. Additionally, it was made in the USA.
- Made from alpha cellulose wood pulp with 25% cotton fiber content to create a durable, white paper with a basis weight of 120 gsm.
- Uses calcium carbonate as a buffer with 2-3% alkaline reserve, measured to a pH of 9 ±0.5 and being acid free.
- This media passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) as indicated by ISO IT 18916, which is formerly ISO 14523 ANSI IT9.16.
- Sulfur content is measured to less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur.
- Lignin content is measured to TAPPI 236 cm-85 standards and has a Kappa number of less than five.
8 x 10" / 20.3 x 25.4 cm
Package Dimensions (L x W x H)
10.15 x 8.1 x 1.15"