The MiniLab Mk II is a compact, portable USB-MIDI controller that ships with a comprehensive audio production software suite. Utilizing USB bus power, the velocity-sensitive twenty-five-key controller adds a dual bank of eight velocity- and pressure-sensitive back-lit performance pads, sixteen rotary controls that provide dedicated pre-mapping for the included Ableton Live Lite and Analog Lab Lite software, and responsive capacitive touch-strips for pitch bend and modulation. A sustain pedal input (pedal optional) extends the functionality of the controller.
- Small profile, portable controller
- Twenty-five note, velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
- Eight RGB back-lit performance pads with two internal pad banks
- Sixteen rotary encoders with dedicated pre-mapping for the included Ableton Live Lite and Analog Lab Lite software
- Keyboard octave up and down switching for full range access
- Pitch bend or modulation using responsive, capacitive touch-strips
- Sustain pedal jack
- Includes Analog Lab Lite, Ableton Live Lite, and UVI Grand Piano Model D virtual piano
- USB/MIDI class compliant - no drivers needed
- Kensington Security Slot
1 x 1/4" (6.3 mm) TS Sustain Input
1 x USB Type-B
25 Slim Keys, Synth Action with Velocity
MIDI Control Surfaces
1 x Ribbon Controller (Pitch-Bend)
1 x Ribbon Controller (Modulation)
8 x Pads (Pressure/Velocity-Sensitive)
14 x Rotary Encoders
2 x Rotary Encoders (Clickable)
Package Dimensions (L x W x H)
16.85 x 10.5 x 3.45"
Product Dimensions (W x D x H)
14.0 x 8.7 x 2.0"