The AT2020USBi Condenser USB Microphone from Audio-Technica adds high-resolution capture and increased connectivity options, allowing you to track in up to 24-bit/96 kHz quality directly to Macs, PCs, and iOS devices. Its cardioid polar pattern makes it adept for a variety of uses requiring off-axis rejection, while you can adjust your input level directly on the mic itself thanks to the mic gain control. USB and Lightning cables are included along with a tripod desk stand.
- Condenser microphone with digital output for high-resolution recording
- A/D converter with 24-bit/96 kHz sampling rate for high-resolution audio
- Mic gain control allows you to adjust input level on the mic itself
- Frequency response suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above, Mac OS X 10.6 and above, and iOS 7.02 and above (requires Lightning connector)
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Included USB and Lightning cables provide ready connectivity to computers and iOS devices
20 Hz to 20 kHz
Operating System Support
Windows, macOS/OS X, iOS
1 x USB (Type Unspecified)
Package Dimensions (L x W x H)
9.764 x 9.528 x 2.756"