Audio-Technica’s AT8004L (9.43” long) is designed for on-location interviews/sports broadcasting. Its extended-length handle provides ample room for a microphone flag. The microphone offers exceptionally natural reproduction. Internal shock mounting minimizes handling/cable noise. The microphone’s omnidirectional polar pattern is ideal for reproduction of surrounding ambience. Its rugged housing with hardened-steel grille stands up to field use.
- Also available as the shorter-length AT8004 (5.93” long).
- Long handle is ideal for interviews/sports broadcasting
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides natural reproduction
- Rugged housing with hardened-steel grille stands up to field use
- Internal shock mounting minimizes handling and cable noise
80 Hz to 16 kHz
3-Pin XLR Male
Package Dimensions (L x W x H)
11.85 x 5.25 x 2.95"