The Audio-Technica AT898 lavalier microphone is designed to be mounted on, or hidden underneath clothing. It's slim low-profile design is ideal for broadcast and theatrical applications. The tailored frequency response accentuates the frequency response of vocals while minimizing low frequency noise. A low-frequency roll-off switch further minimizes noise due to hum, ambiance and proximity effect. The AT898 features a condenser element with a cardioid polar pattern. The cardioid pattern is effective in minimizing noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. The microphone includes the AT8537 phantom power supply module.
In the Box
- The slim, miniature profile of the AT898 is ideal for broadcast, video and performance applications.
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise and off-axis audio that can cause feedback.
- The tailored frequency response minimizes low-frequency noise while accentuating the frequency range of vocals.
- A low frequency roll-off switch minimizes noise and low frequency audio caused by ambiance, proximity effect, etc.
- The included AT8537 power supply is capable of either phantom or battery power.
- Audio-Technica AT898 Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- AT898 Lavalier Microphone
- AT8537 Power Module
- Clothing Clip Base
- Viper Clip Base
- Magnet Clip Base
- Plate with Lanyard
- 3 x Single Mic Holders
- 2 x Double Mic Holders
- 2 x Windscreens
- Protective Carrying Case
- 1 Year Warranty