Enjoy your vinyl records with your favorite audio system and the black Audio-Technica AT-LP3 Stereo Turntable. It features a built-in stereo RCA cable and a switchable preamp to connect to nearly any type of sound system. Its fully automatic operation starts the platter when the tone arm is lifted and brakes when the needle is positioned on its mount. The AT-LP3 has 33-1/3 and 45 rpm playback speeds and includes a MM cartridge, removable dust cover, and replaceable stylus.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable with 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds
- Balanced straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono/line preamplifier with attached dual RCA output cable
- Switchable preamp modes for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
- 0.5" mount universal headshell with AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge and diamond stylus designed for long life
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with 0.16"-thick rubber mat
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration