The Audio-Technica BP892cT5-TH MicroSet Subminiature Headset Microphone features a lightweight, super low-profile ear-loop that may be flexed to conform to all sizes. Its omnidirectional capsule is highly sensitive and minimizes off-axis noise while enhancing detail. High sound pressure handling makes it an ideal choice for singers, actors, presenters, etc.
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design-flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Comes equipped with AT8464-TH Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
- High-pass filter on power module provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- RoHS compliant-free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
104 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL (wired only)
20 Hz to 20 kHz
63 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Low Frequency Roll-Off
Maximum Input Level
135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 3% T.H.D.
250 Ohms (wired only)
11-52 VDC, 2 mA typical (wired only)
Package Dimensions (L x W x H)
7.3 x 4.6 x 1.4"
Microphone: 0.32 x 0.10" (8.1 x 2.6 mm) (Length x Diameter)
Boom: 3.87 x 0.04" (98.4 x 1.07 mm) (Length x Diameter)
Cable: 55" (1.4 m)