Styled in beige, the BP893cLM3 MicroEarset Condenser Headworn Microphone from Audio-Technica features an ergonomic low-profile design that mounts over the ear and yields professional audio results for live performances, broadcast studio applications and more. The BP893cLM3's low-profile and lightweight design allows for hours of continuous use while remaining hidden and comfortable to wear.
The capsule features a wide frequency response, detailed sensitivity response and omnidirectional polar pattern for a generous pickup area. The 1" long flexible boom may be easily positioned for optimum results. The BP893cLM3 features a permanently attached 55" (1.4m) long cable with a locking 1/8" mini connection compatible with Sennheiser wireless bodypack transmitters. The Audio-Technica BP893cLM3 is optimized for speech, vocal performances, and also fares well as an ear-worn violin / viola microphone.
- Outstanding clarity and intelligibility
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Extremely unobtrusive, 1-inch flexible boom
- Secure over-the-ear placement
- Extended frequency response for natural vocal reproduction
- Miniature locking 1/8" connection compatible with Sennheiser bodypack wireless transmitters
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
20 Hz to 20 kHz
68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Maximum Input Level
114 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 3% T.H.D.
Locking 1/8" / 3.5 mm Mini
2.5-11 V, 0.1 mA typical at 5V
Package Dimensions (L x W x H)
7.3 x 4.6 x 1.4"
Microphone: 0.32" / 8.1 mm long, 0.10" / 2.6 mm diameter
Boom: 1.04" / 26.4 mm long, 0.04" / 1.07 mm diameter
Microphone, Boom & Earpiece: 0.07 oz