The Audio-Technica PRO45 is a wide range condenser microphone with a cardioid (unidirectional) polar pattern. It was designed for high quality sound reinforcement and other demanding sound pickup applications. The PRO45 is furnished with a vinyl coated steel hanger that allows it to be positioned inconspicuously over a choir, orchestra, stage, etc.
- Hi-SPL handling is perfect for suspension over choirs and orchestras
- Wide range condenser element with low mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- 25' (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
106 dB, (1 kHz at Maximum SPL)
70 Hz - 16 kHz
66 dB, (1 kHz at 1 Pa)
Suspend Over Chiors, Orchestras, etc.
Low Frequency Roll-Off
Maximum Input Level
134 dB, (1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.)
Phantom, (9 - 52v, 2 mA Typical)
Package Dimensions (L x W x H)
5.8 x 3.35 x 2.15"
2.24 x 0.47"