Behringer XENYX 1204USB - 12 Input USB Audio Mixer + 1 x 20ft Structure XLR Cable + 1 x 18.6 ft Strukture Instrument Cable + K&M Micro Fiber Cloth Bundle
- Behringer XENYX 1204USB - 12-Input USB Audio Mixer
- 1 x Strukture SC186R 18.6-Feet Instrument Cable
- 1 x Strukture SMC20 20-Feet XLR Microphone Cable
- 1 x K&M Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
The XENYX 1204USB - 12-Input USB Audio Mixer from Behringer is a 12-input audio mixer with an integrated USB computer audio interface. It enables you to mix together and shape the sound of multiple audio signals, and route the audio to several outputs. Special attention has been paid to the quality of the 1204USB's 4 microphone preamps, "British" style EQ, and 4 easy-to-use one-knob compressors.
The 1204USB provides four mono channels and two stereo channels, making it ideal for smaller jobs. There are two aux sends on each mono channel (which enable you to route individual channels to stage monitors or external effects), and two stereo aux returns. The built-in USB interface allows for a bi-directional transfer of audio to and from your computer.
The 4 built-in compressors are designed to simplify the process of controlling dynamics in your mix. With a single knob you can dial in the amount of compression you need for any given sound. Individual compressors are a feature rarely seen in mixing boards in this price range. The 4 XENYX preamps offer 130 dB of dynamic range, and the 3-band "British" style EQs really allow you to create a fine-tuned mix. The XENYX 1204USB is well-suited for recording studios, video editing suites, live sound mixing, podcasting, and more.
- Low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 phantom-powered XENYX microphone preamps
- 4 compressors with easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Built-in stereo USB audio Interface to connect directly to a computer
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for external FX devices
- Clip LEDs and mute/alt 3-4 function on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- Control room & headphone outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60mm faders and sealed rotary controls
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for saving energy