Benro's S7 Dual Stage Video Tripod Kit is a complete tripod system ideal for studio applications and handling camera rigs weighing up to 15.4 pounds. The kit pairs the S7 video head with a twin-leg aluminum tripod. The S7 head features a 4-step counterbalance system to dial in the correct amount for your setup, and independent stepless pan and tilt drag settings for precise control over camera movements. A Benro QR11 sliding quick release plate is provided. For added versatility, the 75mm ball tie-down stud is removable to convert the head to a flat base for use on a slider or other support device.
The 2-stage, 3-section twin-leg aluminum tripod incorporates a 75mm bowl and offers sturdy support for the S7 head. It features oversized quick positive leg locks for simple and fast setup, an adjustable/removable mid-level spreader, and dual spike feet with removable rubber pads. The tripod system extends to a maximum height of 62 inches, while getting as low as 30 inches. A carry case and shoulder strap are included for storage and transport.
In the Box
- 15.4 lb / 7 kg Maximum Capacity
- Sliding QR Plate with Safety Lock
- Spring-Loaded Counterbalance System
- Stepless Adjustable Pan and Tilt Drag
- 75mm Ball Mount
- 2-Stage Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader
- 30 to 62" Height Range
- Independent Twist-Lock Leg Adjustments
- Removable Rubber Spike Covers
- Includes SuperUser Group Membership
- Benro S7 Dual Stage Video Tripod Kit
- Carrying Case with Strap
- Limited 3-Year Warranty, Extendable to 5 Years with Registration