The URSA Studio Viewfinder from Blackmagic Design is specifically built to provide studio viewfinder functionality to your URSA Mini camera. With a 7" screen, manual control knobs, camera ID/tally light, and a tension adjustable articulating mount, the Studio Viewfinder seamlessly integrates into a studio style workflow for relaxed camera operation at sporting events, concerts, or in the studio. Three manual knobs next to the view screen provide control over brightness, contrast, and peaking without having to dive into the menu system.
A menu button on the left of the LCD screen allows you to quickly navigate the menu system and make adjustments, while three customizable buttons allow you to display a variety of exposure, focus, and framing guides including zoom, zebra, false color, histogram, edge focus detection, custom LUT support, three adjustable frame line overlays, and audio meter display.
In the Box
- For URSA Mini Cameras
- 7" Screen with Removable Hood
- Tension Adjustable Articulating Mount
- Brightness, Contrast, Peaking Control
- Zoom, Zebra, False Color, Histogram
- Edge Focus Detection, Custom LUTs
- Adjustable Frame Line Overlay
- Audio Meters, Tally
- Black Magic Design URSA Studio Viewfinder
- Limited 1-Year Warranty