The Calibrite ColorChecker Display powered by X-Rite is the ultimate solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand speed, options and flexibility to attain color accuracy. color Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Colour Perfectionists shouldn’t guess when it comes to on-screen colour accuracy. The colour you see on your monitor or projector is the colour you should expect from your printer. Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of calibrating and profiling your displays, you’ll save time and money while gaining full creative control over your images. And now, with the ability to change the colour grading of video footage growing by leaps and bounds the necessity for accurate colour representation on screen is even more paramount. The only way to edit video accurately is to view your footage accurately. With the included video colour standards you can also make sure that what you see is what you’ll get throughout your digital video workflow.
In the Box
- Portable and easy to use with intuitive ccStudio (i1Studio) software
- Compact and self-contained for maximum portability
- Optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent color matching
- Rotatable diffuser arm can be used as a stand for table top projector profiling, ambient light measurement and as a cover for instrument optics
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues
- Calibrite ColorChecker Display