Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture is 16-35mm & f/2.8
- Lens Construction is 16 elements in 12 groups.
- Diagonal Angle of View is a Wide 108°10' - 63°.
- Focus Adjustment is AF with full time manual.
- Closest Focusing Distance is 0.92 ft. / 0.28m.
- Filter Size is 82mm, Pitch = 0.75mm / 1 filter.
- Max. Diameter x Length is 3.5 in. x 4.4 in. / 88.5
Characterized by a revamped optical design, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM from Canon is a workhorse wide-angle zoom and member of the well-regarded L-series of lenses. Featuring a series of specialized elements, this lens utilizes a trio of aspherical elements and two ultra-low dispersion glass elements to control a variety of aberrations for high sharpness and clarity. Both SWC and ASC coatings have also been applied to the elements in order to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.