Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro Tilt-Shift Lens
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- Two UD Elements, One Aspherical Element
- Air Sphere and Subwavelength Coatings
- Maximum Tilt: +/- 8.5°
- Maximum Shift: +/- 12mm
- Mount Rotation: +/- 90°
- Locking Tilt-Shift Mechanism
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 10.6"
- Maximum Magnification: 0.5x
Characterized by its close-focusing and perspective control capabilities, the TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro from Canon is a normal-length tilt-shift lens well-suited for product, tabletop, architectural, and interior photography. Up to +/- 8.5° of tilt is possible, for focus control, and +/- 12mm of shift, to adjust perspective and composition, and a tilt-locking mechanism can be used while shooting for more stability. A minimum focus distance of 10.6" and a maximum magnification of 0.5x are also benefitted by the range of movements for more control over depth of field when photographing close-up subjects.