Canon TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro Tilt-Shift Lens
A unique telephoto offering close focus control along with perspective control capabilities the TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro from Canon is a tilt-shift lens well-suited for studio, product, and tabletop photography. Up to +/- 10° of tilt is possible, for focus control, and +/- 12mm of shift, to adjust perspective and composition, and a tilt-locking mechanism can be used while shooting for more stability. A minimum focus distance of 1.6' and a maximum magnification of 0.5x are also benefitted by the range of movements for more control over depth of field when photographing close-up subjects.
Complementing the operation of the lens, this L-series prime is also distinguished by its optical design that features a pair of Ultra-Low Dispersion elements to significantly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity. Individual elements also feature a Subwavelength Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color neutrality.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/45
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Subwavelength Coating
- Maximum Tilt: +/- 10°
- Maximum Shift: +/- 12mm
- Mount Rotation: +/- 90°
- Locking Tilt-Shift Mechanism
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.6'
- Maximum Magnification: 0.5x
- Canon TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro Tilt-Shift Lens
- Canon E-82 II 82mm Lens Cap
- Canon Lens Dust Cap E (Rear Lens Cap)
- Canon ET-88 Lens Hood
- Canon LP1424 Lens Case for Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Lens
- Limited 1-Year Warranty