Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Standard zoom lens for EOS M digital camera with i
- Compact and lightweight design allows easy portabi
- Compact and ultra-lightweight with impressive clos
- Supports Movie Servo AF during video shooting by u
- Three aspheric lens elements reduce aberration thr
- Circular aperture (7 blades) creates beautiful, so
- Dynamic IS (video mode only) delivers a wider imag
- Maximum magnification of 0.25x at the telephoto en
- Minimum focusing distance (full zoom range): 9.8"
- Diagonal angle of view is 74deg.20' - 27deg.50'
The Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Lens is a moderate wide-angle lens that's exclusively designed for the EOS M Digital Camera. It features smooth and continuous AF with a built-in stepping motor, as well as a seven blade circular aperture. The lens is lightweight and small enough to carry around with you everywhere. Plus, it has a minimum focusing distance of 5.9" (15 cm) and a bright f/2 aperture, which affords exceptional low-light performance.
- Moderate wide-angle lens for EOS M digital camera is light enough to carry with you everywhere
- Bright f/2 aperture works well with the EOS M camera's large sensor to provide exceptional low-light performance
- One aspheric lens element delivers high-resolution and high-contrast
- For movie-makers, the built-in stepping motor affords smooth and quiet continuous autofocus
- The seven blade circular aperture delivers soft-focus backgrounds and a short minimum focusing distance of only 5.9" (15 cm), which allows you to get closer to your subjects
- Diagonal angle of view is 63°30'
- Inner Focusing System focus adjustment