Canon EOS Rebel T5i w/18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Kit
- 18 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 9-Point Cross-Type AF, Hybrid CMOS AF
- Native, ISO 12800, Expandable to 25600
- 5 fps Continuous Shooting
- 63-Zone Dual-Layer Metering System
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
The EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens from Canon is an APS-C format digital SLR camera with an 18MP CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 5 image processor. It is combined with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens for an effective range of wide-angle to standard focal length.
With 14-bit Analog/Digital conversion, an ISO range from 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) and Multi Shot Noise Reduction, the Rebel T5i offers sharp details, accurate colors and low-noise imaging in both bright and low-light shooting situations. Its 9-point all cross-type autofocus system provides fast focusing when shooting with the viewfinder, and Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speeds when shooting in Live View. The Rebel T5i can continuously shoot up to 5 fps.