Offering a versatile range of telephoto perspectives, the black EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens from Canon is an 88-320mm equivalent zoom designed for APS-C-format EOS M-series mirrorless cameras. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element and one Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the long-reaching zoom range.
Complementing the optical design and telephoto reach is an Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to benefit handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds. An STM stepping motor is also featured, which produces fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance to support both stills and video recording applications. For increased control, full-time manual focus operation is also available for making fine-tuned focus adjustments.
In the Box
- EF-M Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 88-320mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/32
- One UD Element & One Aspherical Element
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM
- Canon E-52 II 52mm Lens Cap
- Canon EB Lens Dust Cap for EF-M Lenses
- Limited 1-Year Warranty