The silver Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Lens provides a 35mm equivalent focal length of 35.2mm and features smooth and continuous AF with a built-in stepping motor, as well as a 7-blade diaphragm for pleasing out of focus areas. The lens has a minimum focusing distance of just 5.9" (15 cm) and a bright f/2 aperture, which affords exceptional low-light performance.
- Aspherical lens elements reduce chromatic aberrations, and Super Spectra coatings help ensure accurate color balance and high contrast while suppressing flare and ghosting
- For movie-makers, the built-in stepping motor affords smooth and quiet continuous autofocus
- The 7-blade diaphragm delivers soft-focus backgrounds, and a short minimum focusing distance of only 5.9" allows you to get closer to your subjects
- Diagonal angle of view is 63°30'
- Internal Focusing System focus adjustment
In the Box
- EF-M Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 35.2 mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Aspherical Lens Elements
- Built-In Stepping Motor
- Smooth & Continuous AF
- Short Minimum Focusing Distance of 5.9"
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM - Silver
- Lens Cap E-43
- Lens Dust Cap EB
- Limited 1-Year Warranty