The silver Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Lens provides a 35mm equivalent focal length of 35.2mm and features smooth and continuous AF with a built-in stepping motor, as well as a 7-blade diaphragm for pleasing out of focus areas. The lens has a minimum focusing distance of just 5.9" (15 cm) and a bright f/2 aperture, which affords exceptional low-light performance.
- Aspherical lens elements reduce chromatic aberrations, and Super Spectra coatings help ensure accurate color balance and high contrast while suppressing flare and ghosting
- For movie-makers, the built-in stepping motor affords smooth and quiet continuous autofocus
- The 7-blade diaphragm delivers soft-focus backgrounds, and a short minimum focusing distance of only 5.9" allows you to get closer to your subjects
- Diagonal angle of view is 63°30'
- Internal Focusing System focus adjustment
Camera Mount Type
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on APS-C Format Focal Length: 35.2 mm
Minimum Focus Distance
5.91" / 15 cm
7 Elements in 6 Groups
Package Dimensions (L x W x H)
3.8 x 3.8 x 3.0"
Front: 43 mm
Product Dimensions (DxL)
2.40 x 0.93"