What's In the Box
- Authorized USA DJI Dealer
- Includes Original Manufacturer Supplies Accessories
- Has Original Retail Packaging - but packaging shows signs of being open and may have wear.
- Excellent Condition
DJI Goggles use a beam splitter to display an image in front of each eye, as well as polarization to prevent any image overlap. This creates full HD 1920x1080 resolution per screen, providing more than twice the amount of pixels of a typical 2K display. Wearing the DJI Goggles is like looking at a 216"" home cinema screen placed about three meters away. Through DJI's OcuSync wireless transmission system, up to two pairs of DJI Goggles can be connected to a single Mavic Pro aircraft. DJI Goggles can receive video data directly from the drone bypassing the controller to minimize lag. When flying with the Mavic Pro, DJI Goggles offers both 720p at 60 fps and close range 1080p at 30 fps viewing with latency as low as 110ms. A touchpad integrated into DJI Goggles makes navigating the internal menu system simple, providing easy access to key intelligent flight features such as ActiveTrack, TapFly, Terrain Follow, Cinematic Mode and Tripod Mode. In Fixed Wing Mode, DJI Goggles bring with them a whole new way to fly the Mavic Pro. In this mode, the aircraft flies forward with enough rotational movement to simulate realistic flight. An AR trajectory prediction feature in Fixed Wing Mode makes using this mode much safer in complex environments. Head Tracking, a feature on DJI Goggles, allows operators using a Mavic Pro or Phantom 4 series aircraft to use head movements to control both aircraft yaw and camera tilt. Turning your head is like moving the control sticks - turn left, or right to yaw left or right, and straighten your head to stop the turn. Another option is using DJI Goggles to control the gimbal exclusively, while the aircraft operator maintains control of the aircraft with the master controller. Combined with Fixed Wing Mode, you can use your head to control the Mavic Pro for an immersive flight experience. A stable headband design balances and spreads the weight DJI Goggles around the head, minimizing pressure on the face and maximizing comfort. DJI Goggles allows the operator to flick between third person view and FPV in a matter of seconds. Operators can even wear glasses inside and quit FPV mode instantly by flipping the visor up so they can see the aircraft and their surroundings. The screen and headband can be detached for ease of portability and storage.
- High Resolution. Cohesive Image With No Latticing. Head Tracking. Touchpad & Remote Controller.
- High Frame Rate (720p/60fps ). High Quality View ( 1080p/30fps). Antennas Built Into The Headband Ensure 360˚ Of Coverage. 110ms Least Latency.
- Ultra-high Quality Screens. Intelligent Flight Mode Support. Immersive Experience. Ergonomic Design. Up To 6 Hours Operation Time.
- Immersive Fpv, A Pair Of 19201080 Hd Screens And A Head Tracking Feature, Enabling You To Look At The World From Above.