DSPTCH Daypack - Navy
Minimal, yet fully suited to the purpose of an everyday backpack, the navy Daypack from DSPTCH holds an up to 15" laptop and 10" tablet and has a variety of interior and exterior pockets. For easy access, the laptop is secured in a separate, zippered, padded compartment. A spacious main compartment has a sleeve for your tablet, a built-in cord management system, a clear-mesh, accessory pocket, and water bottle storage.
Carry the Daypack by the top handle or wear with the padded, adjustable shoulder straps. Added comfort is provided by the sternum strap and padded Air Mesh back panel. This panel improves airflow, cushions impact, and helps wick away moisture. Two adjustable straps on the bottom of the pack are useful for carrying additional gear. And for strength and durability, the made in the USA Daypack is constructed of water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon, soft 410D pack cloth, closed cell foam padding, Mil Spec webbing, and lightweight Duraflex plastic hardware.
- Holds an up to 15" Laptop & 10.0" Tablet
- Spacious Main Compartment
- Internal Water Bottle Pockets
- Interior and Exterior Pockets
- Built-In Cord Management System
- Padded Shoulder Straps & Sternum Strap
- Top Carry Strap & Air Mesh Back Panel
- Two, Adjustable Straps on Bottom
- Water-Repellent 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Made in the USA
- DSPTCH Daypack - Navy