What's In the Box
- Includes all Original Manufacturer Supplies Accessories
- Has Original Retail Packaging - but packaging shows signs of being open and may have wear.
- Excellent Condition - some signs of wear from being on display
- Eberlestock Skycrane II Pack | Coyote Brown
The Eberlestock J79 Skycrane II is a modular load bearing system consisting of three primary bags: the basic J79 pack, the pull-out G1 "Little Brother" pack, and a LP1 removable fanny/courier pack. The basic J79 pack has a fully adjustable, robust internal aluminum/plastic frame system which can be optimized for direct-to-back carry or over-armor carry. The J79 is a scalable pack system, built around a modular 2300 cubic inch internal frame pack that employs our patented Cam Expansion system. It is reducible all the way down to a fanny pack, and scalable all the way up to a full-scale 8475 cubic inch freighter. The system has a variety of gear compartments and storage spaces that are designed for flexibility, ease of operation, and accessibility.
- Cam Expansion system allows for four different pack configurations, ranging from 1800 cubic inches to 8375 cubic inches
- Can be used as solo fanny pack, standalone G1 Little Brother, standalone J79 pack, or combine the G1 and J79 for the total Skycrane II system
- Compatible with Spike Camp Duffel and Super Spike Duffel for additional storage
- Four way compression straps can lash almost anything to pack
- Seven total hydration sleeves
- Removable fanny pack can be used on waist or courier-style
- Compatible with Backscabbards and Side Scabbards in every combination
- PALS, MOLLE, and Padlock webbing on all key surfaces
- Adjustable internal frame support system