Get started making large prints with the SureColor P6000 24" Large-Format Inkjet Printer from Epson that utilizes the latest PrecisionCore TFP Print Head and PrecisionDot Screening Technology along with a nine-color UltraChrome HD pigment-based ink set with auto-switching black ink technology to produce vivid, brilliant images at a finely detailed resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi.
This model can handle both cut-sheet and roll media up to 24" wide and can produce large, panoramic prints up to 529" in length. The P6000 is also capable of working quickly, producing a 16 x 20" print as fast as 2 minutes 2 seconds. PrecisionDot Screening technology furthers the printer's quality by using advanced math to calculate dot size and placement using a variable-sized droplet system. Also, users can manually program print head cleanings to ensure optimal performance at all times.
Operation is simple with a top-loading feed for both rolls and cut-sheet media. There is also a built-in rotary cutter for automatically cutting prints from rolls and the front control panel has a 2.7" color LCD screen for checking print status and settings. And, it has both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity for setting up the unit as you need it.
- System On Chip (SOC) controller board for faster processing and networking performance
- UltraChrome HD 8-color pigmented ink system provides ultra wide color gamut with excellent black density and a print lifetime of up to 200 years in color of 400 years in black & white
- Printer stand and fabric catch bin included
- High-resolution printing up to 2880 x 1440 dpi with ink droplets as small as 3.5pl
- Supports roll media with 2" and 3" cores
- Accurate roll media length tracking by reading the bar code, alerts user when there is not enough media to finish the job
- Optional take-up reel system
- Single-sheet top-loading fine art and poster board media input for media up to 59.1 mil / 1.5mm thick
- Automatic media alignment and paper skew checking
- True 16-bit compatible drivers
Advanced Black & White Printing Technology uses algorithm with three-level black system to optimize quality
Optional internal 320GB print server and SpectroProofer spectrophotometer for automated color calibration and proof verification workflows
31.5 to 59.1 mil
65 W (Maximum)
19 W (Ready)
2 W (Sleep)
0.5 W (Standby)
Compatible Ink Cartridges
Epson T8040, Epson T8041, Epson T8042, Epson T8043, Epson T8044, Epson T8045, Epson T8046, Epson T8047, Epson T8048, Epson T8049, Epson T8241, Epson T8242, Epson T8243, Epson T8244, Epson T8245, Epson T8246, Epson T8247, Epson T8248, Epson T8249, Epson T8340, Epson T8341, Epson T8342, Epson T8343, Epson T8344, Epson T8345, Epson T8346, Epson T8347, Epson T8348, Epson T8349
Minimum Ink Droplet Size
Number of Nozzles
360 Nozzles (Per Channel)
2880 Nozzles (Total)
2880 x 1440 dpi
Package Dimensions (L x W x H)
58.0 x 43.0 x 31.0"
Product Dimensions (W x H x D)
54.0 x 48.0 x 26.0"