Enjoy your favorite music while you train for the next race with the Forerunner 245 Music GPS Running Smartwatch from Garmin. The Forerunner 245 Music lets you use streaming music services ad-free, such as Deezer and Spotify, or playback your own audio that you store on the watch itself. Either way, you can listen to your tunes wirelessly with optional Bluetooth headphones. While geared primarily for running, the Forerunner 245 Music also features activity profiles for cycling, pool swimming, elliptical, and more. Whatever the exercise, the Forerunner 245 Music utilizes training status monitoring to provide you with helpful performance analytics. Learn your VO2 max, aerobic/anaerobic training data, and optimal recovery time to help you optimize your workouts.
The Forerunner 245 Music also helps you monitor your health and wellness in-between workouts. The Forerunner 245 Music can monitor your sleep quality, your blood oxygen saturation with a built-in Pulse Ox sensor, and your stress levels 24/7. It's all collected in your Body Battery data, which gauges your likely energy reserves at any given moment. In addition to tracking and monitoring, the Forerunner 245 Music has social features, such as Garmin Connect for community support, Garmin Coach for training plans and guidance, and general notification updates from your paired iOS or Android smartphone.
In the Box
- Wireless Bluetooth Music Playback
- Play Files or Stream Online Services
- Training Status Monitoring
- Up to 7-Day Battery Life in Watch Mode
- 6-Hr Battery Life in GPS Mode with Music
- VO2 Max Monitoring and Pulse Ox Sensor
- Sleep and Stress Tracking
- Garmin Connect and Garmin Coach
- Manual and Automatic Safety Tracking
- Get Texts, Emails, and Social Alerts
- Garmin Forerunner 245 Music GPS Running Smartwatch - Black
- Charge / Data Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty