Mould-made natural line German Etching Paper from Hahnemuhle is a single side coated, natural white, 100% TCF pulp, age resistant traditional fine art paper optimized for inkjet.
- Acid free etching paper, with the smoothest surface in the ArtLine range making it ideal for images which are highly detailed and photographic imagery
- The name suggests a surface similar to an etching paper which will also reproduce traditional prints excellently
- The surface inkjet coating is a special matte coating, designed for both high quality digital fine art reproduction and print applications on inkjet plotters and printers
- The heavy-weight etching board "German Etching" has a matte, velvety surface and is available in an attractive warm white shade
- The printed side of this paper has been specially coated to offer excellent image sharpness, and optimal color gradation while still offering the aesthetic qualities attributed to traditional fine art papers
- This paper is ideal for sophisticated original prints and also for reproductions of lithographs and pastels, with a coating that offers a very high level of water resistance
Sheet Size (W x L)
24 x 36"
Package Dimensions (L x W x H)
40.0 x 25.0 x 1.0"