Ideally suited for portraiture and landscape, the XCD 135mm f/2.8 from Hasselblad is a short telephoto prime offering a 105mm equivalent focal length when used with X-series mirrorless medium format cameras. The flattering perspective of the short-tele pairs with the close 3.3' minimum focusing distance to suit photographing close-up subjects, and an advanced optical design helps to realize high clarity and sharpness throughout the focusing range. Like other XCD lenses, the 135mm f/2.8 has an integrated Central Lens Shutter that is capable of shutter speeds up to 1/2000 sec with flash sync at all speeds, and its internal autofocus design can be manually overridden for precise manual focusing control.
In the Box
- Hasselblad X System
- 105mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- Central Lens Shutter, 1/2000 sec Sync
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.3'
- Internal Focusing with MF Override
- Front Filter Thread: 77mm
- Hasselblad XCD 135mm f/2.8 Lens
- Hasselblad 77mm Front Lens Cap
- Hasselblad XCD Rear Lens Cap
- Hasselblad Lens Shade for XCD 135mm
- Lens Pouch
- Limited 1-Year or 1,000,000 Exposure Warranty