The Holga 120 Wide Angle Pinhole Camera gives the photographer an inexpensive way to crank out some truly interesting effects. With no lens, this camera can create soft focus images that take on a dreamlike appearance. The pinhole on the front does everything for you. Through the use of long exposures, the shooter can make images with both foreground and background sharp. In addition, colors will be richer.
- No lens - Offers maximum depth of field through extremely long exposures
- No focusing required
- Nearly unlimited depth-of-field renders both close & distant objects in relative focus
- Moving subjects registered as 'blurs' or ghost images
- The format arrow on the back of the camera easily slides between 12 and 16 exposures
- Mostly plastic, including the lens; extremely small and compact one-piece plastic molded body