Ilford Ortho Plus Black and White Negative Film 4 x 5" - 25 Sheets
- Orthochromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 80/20° in Daylight Conditions
- Standard Process B&W Chemistry
- Ideal for Tech. & Half-Tone Applications
- Wide Tonal Range for Accurate Repro Work
- Can Be Handled Under Red Safelight
Ilford Ortho Plus is a medium speed black and white negative orthochromatic film that is especially well-suited for continuous tone copy or reproduction work, as well as for half-tone, technical, and forensic applications. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 80/20° when exposed under daylight conditions, or ISO 40/17° when exposed under tungsten lighting, and can be developed in standard black and white chemistry. Additionally, since the film is only sensitive to blue and green light, it can be handled under red safelight conditions and developed by inspection for precise processing control. Its high-resolution, fine grain structure and long tonal range also make it ideal for producing faithful reproductions of original artworks and documents, as well as for photomicroscopy.