Ilford ID -11 Film Developer is for use where fine grain negatives are required without a loss of emulsion speed. ID-11 ensures the best balance of fine grain, sharpness and tonal rendition, and can be used with all formats of film, producing negatives which allows a high degree of enlargement.
ID-11 is supplied as a powder and shows exceptional consistency in performance throughout its working life. ID-11 is a Metol-Hydroquinone borax type of developer. It is made up to a stock solution for normal tank or tray use, and can be further diluted 1+1 or 1+3 for users who prefer longer development times, a higher degree of sharpness, and are willing to use ID-11 on a "one-shot" basis.
In the Box
- Development time in tanks (68°F/20°C) for Ilford Delta 100 35mm film: Stock solution = 7 min. Diluted 1+1 = 10 min. Diluted 1+3 = 15.5 min.
- For Ilford Delta 400 35mm film (at 400 exposure): Stock solution = 7 min. Diluted 1+1 = 10.5 min. Diluted 1+3 = 18 min.
- One liter of working strength stock solution (not diluted) will process 10 rolls of 35mm/120 film. Diluted 1+1 it will process up to 5 rolls of 35/120 film.
- Storage time for Unopened full bottle ID-11 Stock solution is 6 months . For half full bottles of stock solution storage time is 1 month. If stock is diluted it can only be used as a "one-shot" developer and should not be stored.
- Ilford ID-11 Powder Film Developer for Black & White Film - Makes 1 Liter