This pack of Third Man Records B&Y Duochrome Instant Film from Impossible contains eight sheets of film for Polaroid 600 and Impossible I-type cameras, and features a 3.5 x 4.2" matte black frame with a glossy image area of 3.1 x 3.1". This unique black and yellow film utilizes the same essential formula as Impossible's black and white film to yield high contrast and sharpness, as well as accurate tones, but sets the deep black imagery against vibrant and warm yellow hues. This film has an approximate development time of 5-10 minutes after exposure, with an image emergence time of 20 seconds, when working in a temperature of around 70°F / 21°C.
In the Box
- For I-Type and Polaroid 600 Cameras
- Unique Black and Yellow Images
- Matte Black Frame & Square Image
- Image Area: 3.1 x 3.1"
- Glossy Surface Type
- Enhanced Tonal Range and Vivid Contrast
- Very Fine Detail, Quick Development
- Impossible Third Man Records B&Y Duochrome Instant Film for 600 | Black Frame, 8 Exposures
- Limited 1-Year Warranty