The Ari Marcopoulos Bag (Grey) from Incase is a low-profile bag designed for carry all the gear that will be needed for an outdoor walking trip. It can hold a D-SLR camera with an attached lens, a second lens, and 2 small rangefinder or compact digital cameras. It can also hold needed accessories and an iPad. The bag is made from heavy-duty canvas construction with a water-repellent coating. There are adjustable padded dividers that make camera and lens compartments. The pockets have a faux fur interior. There is a removable rain fly (rain cover) to keep the elements from ruining the gear. It is carried by a reversible ergonomic, padded across-the-body shoulder strap with one-handed adjustment slack pull and a large side release buckle. It also has a padded haul handle.
Case is designed by professional photographer Ari Marcopoulos and includes custom branding elements.
- Fits D-SLR camera with lens attached, additional lens and accessories
- Holds a rangefinder and compact digital point and shoot camera
- Holds an Apple iPad
- Exterior cargo straps
- Removable rain fly (rain cover) with custom Ari Marcopolous print
- Heavy-duty canvas construction with water-repellent coating
- Adjustable padded dividers for camera and lens compartments
- Faux-fur interior for pockets
- Quick-access point and shoot camera pocket
- iPad slip pocket
- Interior pocket for documents
- Interior zippered pocket
- Two interior side stash pockets
- Protective flap with magnetic closure
- Zippered access to padded interior storage compartment
- Custom Ari Marcopoulos branding elements
- Reversible ergonomic, padded across-the-body shoulder strap with one-handed adjustment slack pull and large side release buckle
- Padded haul handle
Camera Support Strap
Type of Closure
Magnetic Snap, Zipper
Package Dimensions (L x W x H)
18.7 x 10.5 x 2.2"
Product Dimensions (W x D x H)
18.9 x 11.0 x 6.7"