Kodak Professional T-Max 100 Black & White Negative Film | 35mm Size Roll - Single Roll 100'
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 100/21° in Standard Process
- Very Fine Grain, T-GRAIN Emulsion
- High Sharpness and Resolving Power
- Wide Exposure Latitude and Tonal Range
- Can Be Processed in Reversal Chemistry
Kodak's Professional T-Max 100 is a medium-speed panchromatic black and white negative film characterized by an extremely fine grain structure along with high sharpness and resolving power. By utilizing a T-GRAIN emulsion, the grain pattern resembles a patterned, tabular form that maintains effective film speed while reducing the appearance of grain during enlarging or scanning. This film has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21° and also features a wide exposure latitude, broad tonal range, and responds well to push development and zone system development changes.
The T-Max 100 is also suitable for reversal processing using the T-Max 100 Direct Positive Film Developing Outfit for creating copy and duplicate work.