Characterized by its sleek, unobtrusive profile, the Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH. Lens is a compact optic that is particularly well-suited for street photography applications. Beyond its svelte stature, this wide-angle prime also features an eight-element, six-group optical design that contains one aspherical element to minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for clean, sharp image quality throughout the aperture and focusing ranges. Additionally, for intuitive handling and use, the manual focus design lends precise control while shooting, and its short, just over 1" in length, profile barely protrudes into the viewfinder field of M cameras for a clearer, uncluttered perspective while composing images.
In the Box
- Leica M Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 39mm
- Designed in Germany, Made in Portugal
- Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH. Lens (Portugal)
- Leica Lens Hood for Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH & Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH
- Metal Lens Cap
- Threaded Protection Ring
- Leica Rear Lens Cap for M-Mount Lenses
- Lens Case
- Limited 3-Year Warranty