Designed as a reference lens for the M-mount system, the silver Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. from Leica is a versatile normal-length prime characterized by its bright maximum aperture and sophisticated optical design. Comprising eight elements in five groups, the lens features one aspherical element to reduce spherical aberrations and both anomalous partial dispersion and high refractive index glasses are used to control color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity. Additionally, a floating elements system is used to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, down to 2.3'. Additionally, the lens features a built-in extendable lens hood and is threaded to accept 46mm screw-in filters.
In the Box
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Aspherical and One Floating Element
- Anomalous Partial Dispersion Glass
- High Refractive Index Glass
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 46mm
- Built-In Extendable Lens Hood
- Designed in Germany, Made in Portugal
- Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens - Silver (Portugal)
- Front Lens Cap
- Leica Rear Lens Cap for M-Mount Lenses
- Limited 3-Year Warranty