You'll find the distance to the pin quickly and easily with the Nikon 6x21 CoolShot Pro Stabilized Laser Rangefinder. This golf-optimized LRF's image stabilization technology reduces handheld shakiness by 80 percent, making it easy to direct the laser to the flagstick. Nikon's LOCKED ON technology confirms you're measuring to the flag, not the trees behind it, and the HYPER READ logarithm gives you a reading within three-tenths of a second. The eight-second continuous scan shows you the distance to hazards, pins, mounds, and trees as you approach the green. The CoolShot Pro can measure the distance to objects up to 1200 yards away—but because distance doesn't tell the whole story, it takes the angle of elevation into account and provides an accurate range for uphill and downhill shots. For play in tournaments that forbid the use of inclinometers, a green LED shows that the Incline/Decline feature has been disabled.
In the Box
- Image stabilization reduces vibration of image by 80%
- HYPER READ: proprietary algorithm displays distance in 0.3 seconds
- ID (Incline/Decline) Technology displays slope-adjusted distance
- Green LED shows when inclinometer has been disabled for tournament play
- LOCKED ON feature confirms measurement is to first target/flagstick
- Eight-second continuous measurement for scanning range to hazards, trees, pins, etc.
- High-visibility OLED display
- Nikon 6x21 CoolShot Pro Stabilized Laser Rangefinder
- CR2 Battery
- Limited 5-Year Warranty