ONA The Bowery Camera Messenger Bag Waxed Canvas - Oak
- For DSLR+ Lens, or Mirrorless+ 2 Lenses
- Serves as Insert for Non-Camera Bags
- Water-Resistant Waxed Canvas
- Padded Interior with Removable Divider
- Five Exterior Open-Slip Pockets
- Secure Tuck-Clasp Closure
- Side Weather Flaps
- Antique Brass Accents
- Removable, Adjustable Shoulder Strap
The ONA Bowery Camera Bag holds a DSLR and a lens, or a mirrorless camera with two lenses and accessories. The Bowery can be used as a compact standalone bag, or as an insert to protect your camera in a larger bag. This handcrafted bag is made of water-resistant waxed canvas and is detailed with solid brass hardware.
The Bowery features a padded interior with removable divider which provides a dedicated space to hold an extra lens. There are five open pockets on the exterior of the bag, two on the front, two on the sides, and one on the back. They allow you to hold easy-to-grab accessories like a phone, keys, and memory cards. A front flap on the bag can be secured with a tuck-clasp closure, and features side weather flaps for extra protection. For carrying the bag, a removable, adjustable shoulder strap is included.