What's In the Box
- Authorized USA Panasonic Dealer
- **OPEN BOX**
- Includes all Original Manufacturer Supplies Accessories
- Has Original Retail Packaging - but packaging shows signs of being open and may have wear.
- Excellent Condition - no signs of wear
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 Digital Camera - Black
- Panasonic DMW-BLG10 Li-ion Battery for Select Lumix Cameras (7.2V, 1025mAh)
- AC Adapter
- USB Connection Cable
- Hand Strap
- 2 x Shoulder Strap Adapters
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Built with travel in mind, the black Lumix DMC-ZS100 Digital Camera from Panasonic is a versatile point-and-shoot marrying both form and function. Designed to be as sleek as possible, the ZS100 still manages to incorporate a large 1-inch 20.1MP High-Sensitivity MOS sensor and 10x optical zoom lens. The sensor pairs with a Venus Engine image processor to realize clear, clean image quality with low noise and high sensitivity to an expanded ISO 25600. This processor and sensor also permit quick continuous shooting, up to 50 fps with an electronic shutter or 10 fps with a mechanical shutter, as well as 4K UHD video recording at 30p and 24p frame rates. The 4K capabilities are extended to stills applications, too, and allow for 30 fps shooting at 8MP as well as the ability to use Post Focus for choosing your specific point of focus after shooting. Complementing these imaging attributes is a Leica DC Vario-Elmarit lens, which provides a 25-250mm equivalent focal length range, along with 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S. to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Featuring more than your average pocket-sized point-and-shoot, the ZS100 is a capable camera for photographers and videographers on the move.
- 20.1MP 1" High-Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 10x Zoom Lens
- 25-250mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 1166k-Dot Live View Finder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- 4K 3840 x 2160 Video at 30p/24p
- 5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S.
- ISO 25600 and up to 50 fps Shooting
- 4K Photo Modes and Post Focus