Spectra cameras are wider than regular Polaroid cameras, which means they need their own, wider film. Simple, right? this spectra film gives you all the rich monochromes of our other black & White Polaroid film packs, but with a wide-format frame. So whether you're taking breathtaking landscape photographs, or just trying to fit all your cousins in the family reunion photo, you've got a little more space to work with.
In the Box
- Instant film with classic white frame / Format
: length 10,2 cm × height 10.3 cm / Image area : length 9 cm × height 7,3 cm
- Asa 640 - The more light in your shot,
the better your photo will turn out. Instant Polaroid film loves light, especially natural light. Use the flash for all your indoor photos. For best results we also recommend using the flash for outdoor shots, unless it’s a bright sunny day.
- Photos develop in 10-15 mins / All photos appear blank at first. They’re most sensitive during this time, so don’t bend or shake them. Shield them from the light and place them face down as they develop. Keep color photos shielded from light for about 6 minutes.
- Store chilled, shoot warm - Temperature affects how the film works. Keep it stored cold in the fridge, but never freeze it. Ideally you should let it adjust to room temperature before you use it. That’s around 13–28°C. When it’s cold out, keep your photos warm in a pocket close to your body while they develop. Or if it’s a hot day, make sure they stay cool.
- Compatible with Polaroid Spectra not compatible with i-Type and 600 Camera.
- 8 Instant photos– Polaroid pictures are unique, no two pictures are the same, so think before you shoot.
- Polaroid Originals Instant Film B&W for Image/Spectra | White (4679)