- Compatible with All Profoto Light Heads
- Eliminates Stray Light
- Reduces Size of Light Source
- Sharp Shadows & Pinpoint Highlights
- Replicates Direct Sunlight
- Works with Optional Barndoors & Adapter
As implied by the name, the Profoto Hardbox is the exact opposite of the more commonly used softbox. It eliminates stray light and reduces the size of the light source in order to produce deep, sharp shadows and pinpoint-sized highlights. This look replicates direct sunlight with excellent contrast. Additionally, the hardbox works with optional barndoors or an adapter that can hold grids, filters, or a snoot.