Sigma's 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 DG HSM II Lens (For Canon) is designed for use with full-frame digital cameras, and offers a dramatically ultra-wide, minimally distorted zoom lens with a field of view from 122° to 84.1°. This range makes it ideal for the tightest of interiors, as well as for dramatic landscape photography. Using a camera with an APS-C sensor will give you an effective range of 17-35mm, also a very attractive wide-angle zoom range. One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass element and four "F" Low Dispersion (FLD) glass elements compensate for color aberration and deliver improved image quality. Three glass mold elements and one hybrid aspherical lens give you compact, lightweight construction (3.3" diameter x 4.7"/23.6 oz) and improved performance. Super Multi-Layer Coating on the lens reduces flare and ghosting, while the Inner Focusing system keeps the length of the lens unchanged when changing focus. The splash-proof design helps protect the 12-24mm lens from the elements. This versatile, sturdy lens will put drama into just about any subject you choose.
In the Box
- Wide-Angle 12-24mm Zoom Lens
- For Full-Frame/35mm Cameras
- Compatible with APS-C Cameras
- Focuses to 11"
- One Special Low Dispersion Element
- Four Low Dispersion FLD Elements
- Multi-Layer Coating Reduces Flare
- Splash-Proof Design
- Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 II EX DG ASP-HSM Lens for Canon EF Mount
- Front Cap Adapter
- Front and Rear Lens Cap
- Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Extended Warranty Extension Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.