What's In the Box
- Authorized USA Sony Dealer
- **OPEN BOX**
- Includes all Original Manufacturer Supplies Accessories
- Has Original Retail Packaging - but packaging shows signs of being open and may have wear.
- Excellent Condition - no signs of wear
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX80 Digital Camera
- Sony NP-BX1/M8 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (3.6V, 1240mAh)
- AC-UUD12 AC Adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Wrist Strap
Blending an advanced, low-light optimized image sensor with a long-reaching zoom, the Cyber-shot DSC-HX80 Digital Camera from Sony is also characterized by its svelte form factor and intuitive handling design. At the heart is an 18.2MP 1/2.3" Exmor R CMOS sensor, which features a back-illuminated design, along with a BIONZ X image processor to avail smooth image quality, reduced noise, and an expandable sensitivity range up to ISO 12800. The sensor and processor combination also avail fast performance throughout the camera system, including a 10 fps continuous shooting rate and the ability to record Full HD 1080p video at 60 fps in the XAVC S format. Balancing the imaging capabilities is an apt physical design, which incorporates both a pop-up OLED Tru-Finder electronic viewfinder and 180° tilting 3.0" 921k-dot LCD monitor into its design, along with built-in Wi-Fi with NFC for wireless image sharing and remote camera control via a linked smartphone or tablet. Contrasting the sleek size, the HX80 is also distinguished by its expansive 30x zoom Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens, which provides a 24-720mm equivalent zoom range. Spanning wide-angle to super telephoto perspectives, this lens benefits from its 5-axis Optical SteadyShot image stabilization; minimizing the appearance of camera shake to produce sharper results. A true all-in-one pocketable camera, the HX80 blends both form and function, as well as imaging versatility to handle a wide array of everyday shooting needs.
- 18.2MP BSI Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 30x Optical Zoom Lens
- 24-720mm (35mm Equivalent)