What's In the Box
- Authorized USA Sony Dealer
- **OPEN BOX**
- Includes all Original Manufacturer Supplies Accessories
- Has Original Retail Packaging - but packaging shows signs of being open and may have wear.
- Excellent Condition - no signs of wear
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX0 II Digital Camera
- Sony NP-BJ1 3.7V, 700mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- AC Adapter
- Micro-USB Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Memory Card Protector
Sony has worked wonders with the Cyber-shot DSC-RX0 II, creating a premium, ultra-compact, and tough camera with an outstanding feature set for both stills and video. This form factor makes it ideal for travel and everyday life while the 15.3MP 1" Exmor RS stacked CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor ensure your images are of the highest quality. Also, this model offers internal UHD 4K30 video recording, electronic image stabilization for movies, and a 1.5" 230k-dot 180° tilting LCD that is perfect for selfies and vlogging. Beyond that, the RX0 II can handle adverse conditions with ease, being waterproof to 33', dustproof, crushproof to 440 lb, and shockproof to 6.5'.
Image quality is of the utmost importance, and the relatively large 1"-type sensor benefits from a stacked architecture and dedicated DRAM chip that dramatically speeds up processing and performance. Tied into this system is the BIONZ X processor, enabling outstanding low-light performance with sensitivities up to ISO 12800 as well as continuous shooting at 16 fps and support for Eye AF in select modes. The fast sensor readout also improves rolling shutter and speeds of up to 1/32000 second. Benefitting this imaging system is a ZEISS Tessar T* 24mm equivalent f/4 lens that ensures minimal distortion, excellent sharpness, and a minimum focus distance of just 7.9".
- 15.3MP 1" Exmor RS Stacked CMOS Sensor
- ZEISS Tessar T* 24mm Equivalent f/4 Lens
- Internal UHD 4K30 Video & S-Log2 Gamma
- HFR Mode for Slow Motion up to 1000 fps