Sony ZV-E10 Mirrorless Camera | White with 16-50mm Lens + Sony 55-210mm Lens + Battery & Charger +Camera Case + HD Filter Set + Micro Microphone + 128GB Memory card +Tripod + Photo starter kit + Camera Light + HDMI Bundle
- Sony ZV-E10 Mirrorless Camera with 16-50mm Lens | White
- (1) Sony E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS Lens | Silver
- (1) K&M Battery & Charger for NP FW50
- (1) Precision Design HDMI to Micro-HDMI Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft/1.8m)
- (1) Precision Design Digital Camera / Camcorder LED Video Light with Bracket [PD-LED35]
- (1) Striker Deluxe Photo Starter Kit (11 Pieces)
- (1) Transcend 128GB SecureDigital SDXC UHS-I Class 10 U3 V30 Memory Card 
- (1) Vidpro TL-50 Camera / Camcorder Case
- (1) Vidpro XM-CM Compact Micro Video Microphone
- (1) Vivitar 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Filter Set (40.5mm UV/CPL/ND8) 
- (1) Vivitar 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Filter Set (49mm UV/CPL/ND8) 
Sony ZV-E10 pairs a large APS-C sensor and mirrorless versatility with a specialized feature-set built just for content creators. Improving upon the ubiquitous smartphone, the ZV-E10 is an Alpha camera that brings improved image quality, greater choice of lenses, and increased control to up your creativity when shooting. Taking a concept that originated with the ZV-1, the ZV-E10 is the mirrorless continuation of this idea of a camera built around the concept of vlogging. It's a highly capable and portable camera but incorporates a series of design choices and shooting modes that are ideal for single-person productions. A vari-angle screen lets you accurately frame up shots, the integrated directional mic is purpose-built for recording more accurate sound from front-facing subjects, and shooting modes like Background Defocus and Product Showcase help you highlight specific subjects with ease.
In terms of specs, the ZV-E10 revolves around a 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor, which enables UHD 4K video recording up to 30p, Full HD recording at 120p, and stills shooting up to 11 fps. Sensitivity ranges from 100-32000 for working in a variety of lighting conditions and the sensor's design also integrates a 425-point Fast Hybrid AF system for accurate tracking and detection of subjects. The body design is reminiscent of Sony's other Alpha E-mount cameras and features an intuitive control layout along with the functional 3.0" vari-angle touchscreen LCD for intuitive settings control and framing. With audio being a main concern of vlogging and creative content, the ZV-E10 focuses on this aspect of recording by including a 3-capsule directional mic into the camera design as well as incorporating both 3.5mm mic and headphone ports and having the top Multi Interface shoe support a digital audio interface for improved audio quality.