Move in close to capture stunning details with the E 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens from Sony. Designed to work with APS-C-format E-mount cameras, this lens offers a normal-length 45mm equivalent focal length that makes it useful for a wide variety of subjects. Its main feature is the 1:1 magnification ratio provided by the 3.7" minimum focus distance that enables photographers to capture outstanding close-ups. The lens makes use of one extra-low dispersion element and three aspherical elements to ensure sharp, contrasty images with minimal aberrations. Also, the lens has a maximum aperture of f/3.5 and uses an internal focus design for fast, responsive autofocus. Along with these features, there is a seven-blade circular diaphragm to help create pleasing, smooth bokeh.
In the Box
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 45mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One ED and Three Aspherical Elements
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio
- Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.7"
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Sony E 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens
- Sony ALC-SH113 Lens Hood
- Sony ALC-F49S 49mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty