Building on the success of its predecessor, the FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II Lens from Sony is an evolved and improved telephoto zoom lens for professionals. It is lighter than its predecessor but boasts performance improvements in every area of operation. This addition to the G Master series delivers increase sharpness with a minimum of aberrations with an optical design that includes an XA element, an aspherical element, two extra-low dispersion aspherical elements, two extra-low dispersion elements, and two Super ED elements. This optical design aslo features Sony's latest generation Nano AR II Coating that reduces reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color.
In the Box
- As part of Sony's flagship G Master series, this lens is designed to achieve notably high resolution and sharpness through the correction of a wide variety of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Additionally, these lenses feature robust and intuitive-to-handle physical designs to benefit both photography and cine applications.
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- A popular 70-200mm telephoto zoom range designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras, this lens is also compatible with APS-C format cameras where it renders a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements and two Super ED elements reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color fidelity. Each optical surface has a Nano AR Coating II applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II Lens
- Sony ALC-F77S 77mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Removable Tripod Mount
- Limited 1-Year Warranty