For those serious about creating and enjoying mobile content, the frosted glass and blasted metal frame of the Sony XPERIA 1 III Dual-SIM 256GB 5G Smartphone is packed with technology for photographers, cinephiles, and gamers alike. Taking cues from their Sony Alpha cameras, the triple rear 12MP lenses, 3D iToF sensor, and ZEISS optics give you a wide range of imaging capabilities. You get ultra-wide and wide angle capabilities, as well as dual focal-length (70mm & 105mm) telephoto for close-up shots. Add in real-time tracking, SteadyShot 4K video, and low-light support, and you're still only scratching the surface of what this phone can do.
When gaming and viewing streaming TV and movies, the 6.5" 21:9 CinemaWide 4K HDR OLED 120 Hz Display gives you a smooth and wide canvas to view more of your content in stunning quality. In fact, a Creator Mode allows the Xperia 1 III to achieve color accuracy to view content as creators intended. Gamers will enjoy the 120 Hz refresh rate and 240 Hz touch scanning rate for fast-paced action, as well as immersive Dolby Atmos audio support and the ability to easily capture and share impressive gaming achievements.
All of this and more is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform and 12GB of RAM. Featuring 256GB of storage space and a microSD slot with support for (optional) cards up to 1TB, there's plenty of storage space for your apps, images, and videos. When it comes to mobile connectivity, Sony delivers with 4G LTE and blazing fast Sub-6 5G access. You can also connect to local networks via Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology and utilize Sony's Smart Connectivity feature to ensure a stable connection.
In the Box
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM & 5G (Sub-6) networks. 5G is a cellular network data protocol capable of extremely fast data speeds that rival, or surpass, that of wired broadband Internet providers. 5G speeds can vary considerably based on location, but on average, should have no problem streaming 4K video. As 5G upgrades over time, mobile AR and VR applications could become possible. The phone is backwards compatible with 4G LTE, 3G, and 2G data for locations that do not support 5G..
- The Xperia 1 III is a North American variant. It may be used in other parts of the world; however, 5G access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. Please choose your country/carrier above to confirm the network compatibility of this phone.
- Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS) allows you to lower your mobile costs when traveling while staying connected. Once your SIM cards are installed, you will be able to receive phone calls and text messages from either without needing to manually choose which one is active. When you want to make a call or send an SMS message, you can select the correct SIM card. When one SIM card is being used for a phone call, the other will not be active until you hang up. Operator charges may apply.
- Sony XPERIA 1 III Dual-SIM 256GB 5G Smartphone (Unlocked, Frosted Black)
- USB Type-C PD Quick Charger
- USB Type-C Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty