Think Tank Photo Perception Tablet Taupe Backpack (T441). The Perception series are Think Tank Photo’s smallest and lightest premier daypacks designed specifically for mirrorless systems.
This is the “go-to” backpack for those looking to add flexibility to their workflow while using a smaller system along with a laptop and tablet. In fact, the designers took inspiration from Think Tank’s popular Shapeshifter, including protective features to enclose and secure camera gear, scaled to a smaller form factor. It’s an all-new and advantageous way to carry your smaller system and it’s ideal for travel and city walk-arounds.
In the Box
- Cinch cord pockets provide flexibility for gear
- Dedicated laptop/tablet compartment
- Extra space to fit a jacket, food, water bottle or additional gear while you're on the go
- Breathable padded airflow harness with adjustable sternum strap
- Tripod-carry on the front of bag allows for access to gear even when the tripod is attached
- 600 denier twill fabric feels soft yet durable with a modern matte finish
- Grab-handle on top seam
- Top pocket with plush liner holds your phone or sunglasses
- Dedicated removable pockets for smaller items
- Think Tank Photo Perception Tablet Daypack - Taupe
- Interior organizer
- Breathable Padded Airflow Harness
- Seam-sealed Rain Cover