Designed for improving your shooting workflow, this black Camera Clip Adapter V3.0 from Think Tank Photo is an accessory for their modular system. It adapts a separately available Peak Design Capture, Peak Design CapturePRO, or Spider brand SpiderLight clip for use on their line of utility belts. Mounting to any Think Tank belt via touch fasteners, the accessory provides a sewn-in strap at the front for attaching your clip of choice, resulting in a reliable mounting point at waist level for stowing or quickly retrieving your camera during a shoot.
Once properly installed, the clip and adapter combination can support a professional DSLR body with an f/2.8 lens up to 70-200mm installed. Foam padding at the bottom part helps protect your camera when you are walking around, especially if it is equipped with a long lens. For transport, the adapter can be kept on the belt or carried by hand if needed, thanks to a small handle at the top.
- Part of Think Tank's modular belt system, mounts to any of their belts via touch fasteners
- Adapts a Peak Design Capture, Peak Design CapturePRO, or Spider brand SpiderLight clip for dedicated waist-level use
- Clip and adapter combination supports a professional DSLR with an f/2.8 lens up to a 70-200mm installed
- Foam padding helps protect your gear from small shocks and bumps when walking around
- Grab handle at the top for easy transport
Package Dimensions (L x W x H)
10.5 x 5.0 x 1.5"
Product Dimensions (W x D x H)
4.7 x 10.2 x 1.2" / 12 x 26 x 3 cm
3.5 oz / 100 g